One of my passions is open source-based innovation. I regularly give talks about this and other topics at conferences, public events and in-house at organizations. Often these talks are combined with a practical workshop part where participants get to work on their own case.
Below a selection of these talks. Also see my YouTube channel.
– Dutch Lean Startup Circle: Presentation on Lean Impact
– Partos/The Spindle: Presentation and workshop on Open Innovation & Open Design
– Waag: Presentation for MakeHealth Prototyping
– Danish Design Center: Presentation at the REMODEL Open Source Manufacturing Conference in Copenhagen
– Impact Fest The Hague: Presentation about Open Source Business
– Thought For Food Conference, Syngenta: Presentation and workshop on Opening Business Models
– Partos/The Spindle: Workshop on Substantial Innovation
– ThingsCon: Presentation on Open Source Innovation
– Innovation Intelligence Conference Lithuania: Presentation on Open Source Business
– Open Source Event, Mikrocentrum: Presentation on Open Source Business
– The Hague University of Applied Sciences: Guest Lectures on Entrepreneurship and Open Design