My offer is simple: in Q4 of 2018 or Q1/Q2 of 2019 I come over to your Innovation Hub for 2 to 3 weeks and mentor entrepeneurs/start-ups move forward with their initiative. All my expenses paid for by myself.
I believe that I can be of value to the entrepreneurs and start-ups with my expertise and experience in:
- Software Development
- Information/Business Analysis
- Business Modeling
- Lean Start-up/Service Design/Design Thinking
- Technical Product/Service Development
- Open Source Innovation
The past few years I have been mentoring entrepeneurs and start-up teams in: Guiripreneurs (Spain), UtrechtInc, HortiHeroes, FoodStars and various hackathons and innovation competitions (all The Netherlands).
Note: I have many years of experience in Software Development, but do not code (anymore).
For a more complete list see my website and LinkedIn profile
What I am looking for:
- An active vibrant accelerator with start-up teams preferable in-house, in a phase (of the program and of their company) where I can be of value.
- More technically oriented products and services (software, apps, back-ends, data, APIs, …or even physical products with a digital component like IoT), where there is active development on these products/services, linking to customer experience/journey and business model.
- A country that is safe to travel to (according to the Dutch government).
- A place that has basic infrastructure, for my personal comfort (sanitary, an indoors bed; I can book a hotel near for example), but also for getting somewhere with digital development (reliable power and internet connection, computers).
- Good preperation of my trip, with you and possibly the intended entrepeneurs/start-ups, so we can make the most of my visit.
Are you interested in my offer? Then contact me.